Specialised Autos and Motorcycle Services (SAMS.) was founded in September 1997, and currently operates from an acre site close to the Railway Station in Heckington, near Sleaford, Lincolnshire.
When the company was first started by Dave and Lynn Bradley, it operated from a small 30 square meter 'workshop'.
From these humble beginnings, through shear hard work, and dedication to total customer satisfaction, the business has grown to occupy an acre site in Heckington, with 2 650 sq mts. workshops, and four full time mechanics.
- Company started in 1997 and operated from a 30m2 workshop.
- In 1999 we bought 1 acre plot in Heckington and built a 600m2 workshop.
- In 2010 we bought neighbouring land and we have just (2012) completed construction of our end of life vehicle storage facility (400m2).
- In 2011 we built a dedicated tyre fitting and balancing bay, equipped with state of the art equipment.
We believe some of the key elements of our success are:
- We are dedicated to finding the best solution to solve your particular problem. We know "one size does not fit all".
- We have the capability to perform almost any build or repair, to any vehicle, on-site in our workshops, but we are equally willing to accommodate off-site activity as well.
- Our workshops have extensive fabrication capability, and our close working relationships to several local specialist engineering and machine shops, allow us to create optimised individual solutions to difficult problems.
- We like to work in partnership with our customers to make sure we deliver what is really required.
- Our contract maintenance customers are guaranteed a flexible, adaptable, and caring response to all their needs - a total care solution.
- Although we like to sleep at nights, we realise that sometimes our customer's needs have to be satisfied outside of normal working hours, so we really are a truly 24x7 business. Try us and see..